How to Work With Me
My philosophy as a consultant is to form a partnership with you to meet your personal goals. You will be given the tools to help form your plan so it fits your lifestyle and needs. I specialize in digestive issues including IBS, IBD (crohns/colitis), leaky gut, autoimmune issues, and mental health. I focus on healthy eating individualized for your needs, healing the gut, reducing inflammation, assisting your detoxification systems, and supporting your cellular health. I offer individual visits as well as programs to help you reach your goals. I look forward to working with you on your way to a new level of health! I am currently taking new clients.
“Amy is the BEST! I have learned so, so much invaluable information during our sessions. She really takes the time to listen and get to know her clients on a very individual basis. I thought I was signing up for a nutritionist but I’ve gained so much more than that! The holistic health approach has no quick, easy fixes and Amy is patient enough to guide her clients down the right path to mind and whole body health. Together, we were able to get to the root of health problems I’ve had for over a decade, which is something no doctor has ever been able to do. Amy really knows her material and can answer just about any question related to what we put in our bodies and how it affects us. She is flexible, organized, and very easy going and easy to work with! I love our sessions because it’s like a coffee date with a friend. She’s just as much a life coach and cheerleader as she is a nutritionist. I highly recommend her services. You won’t regret it!” Jennifer K
Initial Consult: The initial consult is a 75 minute meeting of q&a. I’ll be digging down into your history, current health issues and concerns, as well as your understanding your lifestyle and your needs. This process and time spent together will help to form the foundation for my recommendations which will include diet, lifestyle, suggested number of visits, and targeted supplements. This appointment includes a 30 minute follow up to review the recommendations and provide instruction for implementation.
Follow Up Consult: The follow up consult is 45 minutes and is designed to build upon the initial consult as well as provide accountability, education, and instruction for your recommendations. We will continue adding onto or adjusting your initial plan based on your progress which will insure you are on the right track to fulfill your health goals!
3-MONTH Nourished Self Program
Learning how to truly take care of yourself takes time commitment, planning, and support. This 3 month program is designed to provide you the tools you need to take back your health by learning what works best for your individual needs. If you are looking for a quick fix, my program is not for you. Making changes means making your health a priority. Think of yourself as the CEO of your health. It’s up to you to take ownership of your company (body) and provide the time and resources to make it thrive. I’m your manager. It’s up to me to form the systems to make your specific business run smoothly and reach your goals and provide training to the worker to accomplish these goals. Now you are the worker. It’s your responsibility to implement the changes necessary to feel better and do the daily tasks needed in order to support the foundation. Together we form a team focused on your goals and work together to help your body achieve optimal health.
Click & get the 5 Principles of my Nourished Self Program Or Call Amy Today… (832) 875-2358
This program includes:
- Initial Consultation
- 8 Coaching sessions
- Grocery store tour
- Meal planning subscription
- Individualized education
- Individualized plan for your specific goals and health conditions
- Supplement guidelines and targeted recommendations
Benefits and Results
- 90-days of support through email and phone
- learn your individual nutrition needs
- learn how to balance your blood sugar
- increase your energy
- improve your digestion
- shed and let go of excess weight
- learn how to sleep and reduce stress
- practical tools to improve your health and change your lifestyle
This program is for you if you:
- are ready to take ownership for your health
- are willing to commit time, energy and money
- are sick & tired of feeling sick & tired
- are ready to make long-term sustainable changes
- are open to learning new things
- are coachable
- want to make a change but don’t know where to start
- want to learn how to fit health into your daily life
- are committed to making you a priority
What to Expect
- Set and accomplish goals that are empowering
- Regain your energy and your boost your vitality
- Learn about new ingredients and how to incoporate them
- Learn to have a positive outlook about food
- Learn how to cook, shop, and meal plan like a pro
- Get back in the kitchen with confidence
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want!
Is this program for you? Fill out the below application to schedule a 15 minute Ready to Roll chat!
Have questions? Please email for more information Amy.Robison@mylifedelicious.com
Have Digestive Issues? I look forward to hearing from you! Call for 30 Minute Free Consutation